In view of the problem of waste and pollution of tableware presented by takeaway industry, in fact, they can be well controlled through the implementation of disposable corn starch tableware. Now let's look at the direction of pollution and waste management of tableware.
1. The most important thing is to formulate the takeout box standard. We should not only put the takeout box standard on the standard, but also raise it to the level of laws and regulations, so that the green takeout box becomes the standard matching, not the optional choice.
2. It can imitate the "plastic restriction order" of that year. In 2011, when the "plastic restriction order" was implemented for three years, a survey showed that the sales of plastic shopping bags in shopping malls and supermarkets increased by a large number, reducing by 75% - 85%.
3. Relevant departments also try to introduce market-oriented techniques and establish a special categorized recycling system for tableware.
4. The ultimate goal is to gradually establish the concept of environmental protection, change people's consumption concept and behavior, and complete the reconciliation of resource application and environmental improvement.
1. Businessmen can optimize their takeaway products as much as possible and save on packaging products when they go online.
2. Businessmen should enhance their awareness of environmental protection, understand the natural results of non-environmental containers, and use degradable environmental containers as far as possible.
1. Consumers should enhance their awareness of environmental protection and understand the importance of environmental protection.
2. Cooperate with relevant departments to dispose of relevant garbage, not littering or littering;
Well, today's highlights are here. More details about disposable corn starch tableware are welcome to our website: https://www.findinglandblog.com.